First Blog Post

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Hello blogging universe!

My name is Ciarra, but enough about me already, we can save that for later.

The first thing I want to talk about is giving credit where credit is due! So I have to thank The Dutch Lady Designs for my beautiful layout. You can purchase her work here.

Secondly, as you may have noticed, this is my very first blog post, on my very first blog ever. So please bear with me as I navigate my new blog life, and I hope we can all have fun throughout my new journey! I don't have a ton of things planned yet, except for one large event that will be taking place this summer: my study abroad trip to Sydney, Australia. I have exactly 58 days until I leave, so I can't wait to share all of that with you guys (I'm smiling just thinking about it).

Well I'm going to keep this post short and sweet, until next time,

xoxo,
Ciarra

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs