Me, Myself, and I

Monday, June 15, 2015


I know I haven't posted in a while but after a week of craziness: I'm finally in Australia! I will be posting a post hopefully shortly on my journey so far, but for now an inspirational post will have to do. 

While I'm away I'm living with the other students in my program and taking my classes with them. They're great people, superb really, but I have an issue with doing things to please others and/or not speaking up so my opinions are included. In some situations I find myself doing things I would honestly rather not, but I don't speak up because I am held back by having the need to please others. 

Do it for yourself (not for them)
This is going to drive me for the next 6 weeks in hope that my inner voice can grow and prosper.
So I encourage you to speak up and do what makes you happy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs