The Great Outback

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Hi! 

It's been a while since I've posted, but I've really been exploring around the city and my two classes are picking up a bit because we have papers due in about a week. So this post will mostly be photos, but when things calm down I'm going to add more details about my trip to Central Australia!


From the top of Anzac Hill with Alice Springs below

Cute restroom



These next photos are all together in a series of Uluru at sunset. Dan provided us with sparkling wine and nibbles. I'm not a fan of wine so I passed and spent the entire time at sunset eating all of the nibbles. 

A nice group photo before sunset fully began
Let the sunset begin!






My silhouette at sunrise near Uluru




Our tourguide Dan







The Garden of Eden



This represents my life in a photograph

Doing cartwheels on a dirt road

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs